Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Abba's character.

i started making a list of characteristics in of Abba in the back of my Bible in late November of last year. these characteristics of the Lord are traits that i have visibly seen in the course of almost a year. it has brought great comfort and confidence in times when i have needed them. i will continue to add the many traits as time progresses...


but for today, here they are:


He is Good.
He is my Teacher.
He is the love that is around me, the love that supports me, and the embodiment of love.
He is Gracious.
He is Real.
He is my Redeemer.
He is my Restorer.
He is my Advocate.
He is Just.
He is Wise.
He is my Provider.
He is Merciful.
He is my Abba Father.
He is my Promise-Keeper.
He is my Healer.
He is Trustworthy.
He is my Savior.
He is my Freedom-giver/freedom-bringer.
He is Patient.
He is Jealous for me.
He is my Friend.
He is my Counselor.
He Transforms me.
HE IS MY HOPE.
He is my Peace.


"declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." -1 Peter 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment