Thursday, June 30, 2011

in hopes and prayers

prayer.

an integrated part of my life.

as i begin this next step marked by feelings of inadequacy but an open heart, i wanted to take the time to share specific prayers for the trip in case you want to keep me in mind.

im praying that the Lord would work in and through our team and the Malawian leadership team as well. that our words, actions, and support would be in genuine desire to empower people and build community.

im praying that brokenness would be shared, and that God's promises would be revealed.

im praying that people would, no matter the avenue, be reminded of their worth.

im praying that long standing relationship be built.

im praying that we all see the goodness of the Lord.


as for me...
my heart continues to grow in knowledge and depth for Him, yet is still in a state of waiting. im praying that the Lord would affirm my decision for graduate school
that He would work through my brokenness, being the strength where i have none
that my story would be used to serve Him
that i would see His kingdom

thank you, all of you, that have supported me along this journey, as we strive to instill hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment